Kids go nuts over vibrant glitter tattoos. This kit is created by me, with
professional cosmetic products and packaged into the easiest DIY kits! As a
professional body artist, I have compiled the highest quality and most
user-friendly products to DIY. This group of insect tattoos offers a large
space to fill with multiple glitter colors, ombre, spots, anything combination
This kit is also incredibly special for smaller children who want a larger
canvas of glitter on their skin.
These tattoos last 1-3 days depending on washing habits. They are water
resistant and can be worn in the pool. If removed carefully, stencils can be
stored and used multiple times.
All products are cosmetic grade. Check out RubyHenna.com for how to videos.
Kit includes: cosmetic glitters and glues, vinyl tattoo stencils
Glitter Tattoo Kit Instructions
1. Clean and dry the area for the best results.
2. Remove the paper backing from the stencil.
3. Apply the stencil to the skin and peel away the clear cover.
4. Apply a thin layer of glue to the open spaces of the stencil.
5. Allow to dry for a moment until it is clear and tacky.
6. Apply glitter to the design with one or more colors in the poof bottles.
These bottles are already open. No need to make larger holes. Use your finger
to rub the glitter into the spaces.
7. Gently peel off the stencil and sweep away the excess glitter. With careful
removal, most stencils can be placed back onto the white backing and be used
For the littlest ones, make a circle of cosmetic glue on their hand and apply
glitter. They love it!
Products should be kept at room temperature. Cosmetic glue has a shelf life of
approximately 1 year from the time of purchase.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ahd1hkCi4g8
*****NEVER USE HOUSEHOLD GLITTER OR GLUE ON SKIN